Informal Use by Individuals
Leland Township parks and recreation facilities are open to all on a first-come, first-served basis.
One-Time Use by Organizations
Organizations wishing to reserve a facility for a particular date may call Parks & Recreation Commission Chairperson Steve Plamondon at 231-620-0489.
Multiple-Day Use of Hancock Ball Fields
Groups sponsoring regular activities on multiple dates (such as leagues) may ask to reserve soccer, baseball or softball fields at Hancock Field in Leland on a first-come, first-served basis. Note: Leland Township does not own the Hancock tennis courts and therefore does not reserve them.
To Request Reservations:
- Check the calendar at right to see whether the field is available.
- Download and complete the Facilities Use Request form (below).
- The person signing the request must accept the terms of the Leland Township Parks Ordinance (below).
- Return the completed request, with proof of insurance, to Leland Township Parks & Recreation, P.O. Box 1112, Leland, MI 49654, or fax it to (231) 256-2465.
- For timely consideration, the request form and proof of insurance must be received by Leland Township by the first Monday of the month before the activity begins.
Questions? Call (231) 256-7546, ext. 211, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.