Seek Help For... Assessment or Tax information?

For Centerville, Cleveland, Glen Arbor, Kasson or Solon Townships contact the County Equalization Department for corrections to name, addresses, or legal descriptions.

For Bingham, Elmwood, Empire, Leelanau, Leland, Suttons Bay Townships or Traverse City contact them directly for any information or corrections as they maintain their own data.

This page last updated on 7/11/2019.